What fish to get now

Fishy Jon

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
All the fish I have now are in my sig. Everyone is saying to get 1 more female for guppies and platies. I think i'm ganna get dat, but wat else is there to get. another person said to get atleast one more cory, but i'm not sure. Can anyone help because i'm really confused.

you got a 29 gallon tank, it's ok to get more fish. you should have more females then males. get another cory cat, but not the upside down cory cat, they don't help around the tank.

Ok thanks for the advice, but i'd like to get mollies also. Should I get them with these fish or should I wait.

i rather have mollies myself. to me guppies are too plain. there's different kinds of mollies to choose from. my favorite mollie is the balloon mollie. when you get the males, make sure you get the aggressive one. if you choose the weak one, it won't try to mate with the females. watch out for the any black mollies because they tend to get the sickness called ICK.

Thanks.

I was thinking about getting a trio of baloon mollies. And I need to get the females for the guppy and the platty.

Most reactions

Back