What "extra" Fish equipment do you keep on hand?

OP
xxBarneyxx

xxBarneyxx

Fish Aficionado
Reaction score
Do tell. Yet for some odd reason, I keep finding myself buying more stuff....:/
I was going to buy myself a CO2 solenoid because I thought my old one had an issue with it when I last used it.

Had a dig through my junk before hitting the order button and apparently I have 2 solenoids. Put them both on test for a couple of days and they both working fine. also found a dozen different CO2 reactors that I don't ever remember buying.

Bruce Leyland-Jones

Fish Gatherer
Reaction score
The problem with all of this 'extra' kit is that it facilitates MTS.
I suppose I'm reluctantly fortunate in that I seriously lack the physical space for more tankage. Seems I have enough kit for at least two more aquariums.

OP
xxBarneyxx

xxBarneyxx

Fish Aficionado
Reaction score
The problem with all of this 'extra' kit is that it facilitates MTS.
I suppose I'm reluctantly fortunate in that I seriously lack the physical space for more tankage. Seems I have enough kit for at least two more aquariums.
Yeah I too lack the space for more than the one tank....

That's why now I'm working out how to make some heavy duty shelving above that tank to fit a couple more tanks...... Hey I already have the kit for it, would be rude not too....

Last edited:

Arthur11

Reaction score
Attached this inline CO2 reactor little beauty to the out flow of my canister filter just needed to take a quick trip to the hardware store for a couple reducers and hose. This is much better then those glass diffusers that never stick well onto the glass inside my tank and turn green and clog within a month. :)

Last edited:

Most reactions