What Else Can I Put Into My Tank?

bagu

Shouldn't you be looking to the right?
Joined
Feb 15, 2009
Messages
2,996
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Spalding, Lincs
heya guys!

Righto, i am now 5-6 months into my fish tank, it has:

5 Rummy nose tetras --- 10"
2 Rams (1 being taken away this weekend) --- 2.5" (excluding the other ram)
1 SAE who is really nice :) he is a baby :wub: ----- 3"

anyhow...

what else can i keep?

could I keep a few dwarf chain loaches?

Any other fishes i could keep?

thanks guys :)

20 GALLON TANK!
 
Oo Well, I may be reading your info wrong or something, but those seem like some pretty large fish for a little ol' 20 gallon. I wouldn't suggest adding any more. Especially of the SAE it only a baby at 3"(not too familiar with the species, but...). In fact, I might suggest upgrading your tank...
 

Most reactions

Back
Top