What Aren't Chelski Gonna Win This Season?

Reaction score
Liverpool seriously need a natural finisher - I thought they had it in Morientes but, alas - it wasn't to be...
If Liverpool had someone like Henry or Van Nistelrooy or Crespo then they would be challenging Chelski because the rest of the team is pure class.

Siamese Fighter05

Fish Herder
Reaction score
I agree timmy.
Liverpool have everything at the moment except a world class striker like Man U and Arsenal.

If they could sign one i'd have no doubt that Man U and Arsenal would be the ones fighting out for 3rd spot.

OP
A

Arfie

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Man Utd to Cane Scousers 5-1 :shifty:
Ahem :p

I believe this calls for an I TOLD YOU SO moment.

For a while they had 4 strikers (Shrek, Donkey, Saha and Smith) worth over £70 million and didn't have a shot on target AGAIN. So the goal the dope head scored in the league is the only shot they've have in 180 mins.

Arfie

PeterM

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
I have a serious distrust of Van Nistler because hes the only sly Dutchman in Holland.

I agree on Folwer too. People are quick to put down the bright spraks once theyve stopped sparking. Just cause its not new doesnt mean its bad. A 96 X Type Jag will always be better than my car, even if mines newer. Hes as light on his toes as he ever was and can indeed find the net in a scary fashion.

Most reactions