Just_Another_One
Fishaholic
I just peered into my bettas 6 gallon tank and found a clump of little white dots moving VERY quickly around and around....
I've had both nematodes and planaria in the past and these look nothing like that. They are mostly all together in this clump but some are scatetterd around the walls...
I guess its time to take down and bleach this tank AGAIN. I dont understand why I have these bug problems when I take extra care of my tanks
Anyone know what they are? They are very gross and creepy and I dont know where they came from
Thanks
I've had both nematodes and planaria in the past and these look nothing like that. They are mostly all together in this clump but some are scatetterd around the walls...
I guess its time to take down and bleach this tank AGAIN. I dont understand why I have these bug problems when I take extra care of my tanks

Anyone know what they are? They are very gross and creepy and I dont know where they came from
Thanks
/www.fishforums.net/index.php?showtopic=277805






