penguinpimp1990
Fish Addict
- Joined
- Jan 18, 2005
- Messages
- 804
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
- Location
- Greece and USA (dual citizenship)
I love feeding my fish livefoods so a long while back i set up a ghost shrimp breeding tank and a fry tank. It worked out very good and my fish seem to love eating them. Since ill soon have 2 ten gallons setups empty I want to start a new culturing tank. What aquatic creatures would you reccomend me culturing? (as a livefood source obvioulsy) Ill do just about anything except ghost shrimp as i already have them. But the food youll reccomend culturing must be easy to breed. I was hoping brine shrimp but i was told brine shrimp are hard to raise to adulthood. Maybe some type of worm? oh yeah and no feeder fish!
thanks
thanks
although i dont mind smaller worms like blackworms. Maybe ill do a daphnia and brine shrimp setups
any other recomendations would help as google isnt too much help right now






