OoHeatheroO
Fish Crazy
- Joined
- Jan 12, 2005
- Messages
- 204
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
- Location
- Maryland, soon to be San Antonio TX
(No we didnt get them just for easter)
My girl and I have been tryin to find a pet that wouldnt make me breakout from a scratch like mice,rats,etc do. These lil bunnies are also an anniversary gift for my girl and I, we are celebrating a year today.
The bunnies names are Jigglypuff (girl) and Teddy (boy). They are twins so its a lil hard to tell them apart but jigglypuff is the smaller of the two. The cats dont like them much but i'm sure in time they'll get used to them. Thankfully both cats are declawed and fixed.
On to the pics.
My girl and I have been tryin to find a pet that wouldnt make me breakout from a scratch like mice,rats,etc do. These lil bunnies are also an anniversary gift for my girl and I, we are celebrating a year today.
The bunnies names are Jigglypuff (girl) and Teddy (boy). They are twins so its a lil hard to tell them apart but jigglypuff is the smaller of the two. The cats dont like them much but i'm sure in time they'll get used to them. Thankfully both cats are declawed and fixed.
On to the pics.
Heather, they're so adorable! Love their cute little noses! I've been trying to get my fiance to let me get some bunnies, but he thinks they're just poop machines... 


I'm not sure how it will be with two,but one was pretty difficult to train. It might be easier with two.






