Wanted:...

mike455555

i need to stop buying plants....
Reaction score
Plants: blyxa japonica
Quantity for sale: how much you have for offer?
Delivery or Collection: delivery
Sales price: offer?
Postage & Packaging: shouldn't be more than £1:30

Plants: aponogeton crispus POLLEN (or flower stem with pollen) collected on a feather or something? enough to propagate my flowers
Quantity for sale: as much as possible
Delivery or Collection: delivery
Sales price: offer (free?)
Postage & Packaging: shouldn't be more than £1

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

Shame mate as my Aponogeton just melted after new substrate was added, was about to flower too.

that sucks, mine just keeps sending up flowers its gota be on its 10th now at least, but only ever 2 at a time it tends to send up a 3rd and the first dies, so i normaly have 2 at surface at the moment. :(

Most reactions

Back