wanted; nice tiny bottem dweller

wrs

Michelle's Hot
Reaction score
the bottem of my tank is so empty! Its like a desert in there. Just three tiny corries. I want some more bottem dwellers, but dont want to overstock the tank. Some fish will be moving to the 5 within the next month or so, as my heater is on loan to the guppy fry.

So any suggestions would be appreciated.

How about some different varities or corries, perhaps peppered?

Failing that, otto's would be ideal.

a1wonder said:
What size tank is it? Khuli loaches are always a nice addition, as well as croaking catfish (luv my raphy).
In have to agree, Khuli loaches get my vote! Though a sand substrate is preferred for the species

my brother has a bristle mose, and its never on the bootem, always hangs out on the top near the filter, sucking on the glass or fake plants.

do you have any links about the croaking catfish or chain loaches?

I've got 2 stebias corys (not spelling too good due to lateness and wine) and they are just the sweetiest little things. :wub: Get some of them - I INSIST! :sly:

if you buy them for me, lol. Ive never seen any less then 5 dollars.

wrs said:
my brother has a bristle mose, and its never on the bootem, always hangs out on the top near the filter, sucking on the glass or fake plants.

do you have any links about the croaking catfish or chain loaches?
What I found out is that when they (bristlenoses) are young, they tend to stay off the substrate but as they mature they spend more time on the substrates. I'd say there's about 50/50 chance that they will on sitting on the substrate at any given moment.

Most reactions

Back