Wanted: Mature Media..

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

dzsigmond217

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Hey all..Am looking for mature media for a 29 & 7 gallon fish tanks in the NY City or Westchester County areas in New York. Am willing to pay because I'm DESPERATE! Somehow my bacteria died during the transfer from the 29 to the 7 gallon tank. I tried Bio-Spira but today is day 3 and my ammonia is up to 4-6pm again so I don't think it took. I'd rather not do 75% water changes for the next 6 weeks..(already done it for the past week). Thanks for any help!
Dianne

..or if anyone knows of a LFS that sells it in these areas..

Ya..I saw that but last time I checked 1 hasn't been on here for almost 2 months and the other is around 2 hours away. Was hoping for something closer... :/

Hey,

I have aqua clear media, for an aqua clear mini, I have the sponge media, definitely very mature, bio bag, which is large porus cylinders in a bag which hold bacteria, and a carbon bag

Buy me a new one and ill give you the mature one is that a good deal? I'll have to ship though. Do you have aim, IM me for more details, [email protected]

The sponge is covered in tons of bacteria and should work in your 7 gal, if it is a flat insert type just cut it up and stuff.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back