lilacamy931
Starting again
Hello Guys
It seems I am in need of a good amount of Java Moss for my cories, looking for decent amounts and decent prices. If you have any to spare please offer in this thread with the amount and what you would be willing to sell for including postage if possible. Have looked locally but no stores do them. Can pay by paypal.
It seems I am in need of a good amount of Java Moss for my cories, looking for decent amounts and decent prices. If you have any to spare please offer in this thread with the amount and what you would be willing to sell for including postage if possible. Have looked locally but no stores do them. Can pay by paypal.
I am no good with plant quantities at all (new to java moss), I have a little 5g that would like to have a substantial amount in to aid breeding, would 100g be a good starting point in your opinion?






