Walmarts 38g Or Eclipse 37g?

williamc

Fish Crazy
Joined
Sep 24, 2008
Messages
319
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Ok I am stuck between these two tanks
eclipse 37 gallon with filtration in the hood and lighting in the hood OR
walmarts brand with tetra filter heater and other goodies like sample food and dechlorinator
PRICES
walmart-130-160
eclipse-170-180

What do you think would be better??
 
Ok I am stuck between these two tanks
eclipse 37 gallon with filtration in the hood and lighting in the hood OR
walmarts brand with tetra filter heater and other goodies like sample food and dechlorinator
PRICES
walmart-130-160
eclipse-170-180

What do you think would be better??

I would go for the walmart one thats what I did. I got a 55 with a filter heater and other stuff for 160 stand for 75 :good:
 
eclipse is a good name since I have been using ther brand of tanks for awhile now. With there filters I would suggest using an extra internal or extrernal filter since the filter i have had on mine have had an issue working sometimes.
 
does anyone know the diemensions on the eclipse 37g i cant find them anywhere?
165 for filter and everything?
 
I was going to use some pea gravel and I was wondering what it would look like
 
I was going to use some pea gravel and I was wondering what it would look like

I'm sure you could find some pics of peoples tanks that have it. Or you could always try it and if you don't like it switch. :good:
 
yea I think ill go with pea gravel the only reason I dont like sand is because I cant stand the poo sitting on top of the sand
 

Most reactions

Back
Top