MermaidMel
Official Forum Weirdo Detective
- Joined
- Jul 14, 2007
- Messages
- 3,972
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
For my 35 gallon
I have got
12 black neons
2 very young angelfish (that can go into my 50 gallon when they grow)
Male betta (yes chilled, they get on fine)
1 Hoplo cat
L340 mega clown pleco (at max size 3")
Dwarf pleco (parotocinclus, at max size 2")
A very tiny baby L066 somewhere, I don't see him! He is about 1 inch at the moment
It's planted and will go onto be lush soon as I have fast growing healthy onion plants and crypts in there.
I don't like a messy look with a bit of everything in it.
I don't like any gouramis, any livebearers, most tetras.
I was thinking possibly having 1-2 more hoplo cats as they are very sociable.
Perhaps would be look cool to have some more black neons.
Maybe some pygmy cory.
Any other ideas?
I have got
12 black neons
2 very young angelfish (that can go into my 50 gallon when they grow)
Male betta (yes chilled, they get on fine)
1 Hoplo cat
L340 mega clown pleco (at max size 3")
Dwarf pleco (parotocinclus, at max size 2")
A very tiny baby L066 somewhere, I don't see him! He is about 1 inch at the moment
It's planted and will go onto be lush soon as I have fast growing healthy onion plants and crypts in there.
I don't like a messy look with a bit of everything in it.
I don't like any gouramis, any livebearers, most tetras.
I was thinking possibly having 1-2 more hoplo cats as they are very sociable.
Perhaps would be look cool to have some more black neons.
Maybe some pygmy cory.
Any other ideas?







