Various Tropical Fish

Hi,i cant recieve or send PM's yet,i was hoping you still had the king tiger plec or snowball plec for sale,looks like they have gone :sad:

Good luck with rehoming the rest,as youve noticed im trying to move some of my own on so i can transfer my other fish to a bigger tank

Thanks anyway

Ian

That's stretching it a bit for me, sorry, I'll stick with the plec and raphael. See you at the weekend.

bump bump bump bump bump

1x Male Blue Acara 3.5-4" £10
1x Female Salvini Cichlid 5" £10
1x Jewel Cichlid 4" £7
6x T Barbs (various sizes 3"-5") £5 each or 6 for £20
2x Silver Sharks 6" each £20 the pair

All fish are healthy and disease free coming from well established aquariums.

Received with thanks - snowball plec and raphael catfish. Pleasure doing business. :thanks:

Thanks again. I hope they have settled in well :)

Fish still available:

x Male Blue Acara 3.5-4" £10
1x Female Salvini Cichlid 5" £10
1x Jewel Cichlid 4" £7
6x T Barbs (various sizes 3"-5") £5 each or 6 for £20
2x Silver Sharks 6" each £20 the pair

Im open to offers :)

Please will someone buy these from me lol I really need to break the tank down and sell it its taking up wayyyy to much room.

I am open to any offers on the remaining fish. :good:

Gah, Im in Bury and was really keen on the Boesmani rainbows... but now you arent selling those!

Any chance you would let those go, perhaps they would leave space for you to move someone out of the smaller tank and into teh bigger one?

Unfortunately the 55 gallon is heavily planted and I don't fancy ripping it apart to get 2 fish out hence the reason why I have decided not to sell any from that tank as of yet. When the 47 gallon is empty and sold I will think about breaking the 55 gallon down and selling the fish from it or moving them to a new tank (I am getting a 5ft/6ft tank) but havent decided if Im going for marine or sticking with tropical.

Any more takers for the remaining fish:

1x Male Blue Acara 3.5-4"
1x Female Salvini Cichlid 5"
1x Jewel Cichlid 4"
6x T Barbs (various sizes 3"-5")
2x Silver Sharks 6"

I am willing to listen to any suitable offers :)

Are you sure your tiger barbs are 3"-5" or do you mean centimetres?

Ian

Hi they are not Tiger Barbs, they are T-Barbs or Spanner Barbs (Barbus lateristriga)
They are very active, peaceful schooling fish that can grow quite large. They measure between 3" and 5"

Ooops sorry!! i shouldnt be on here when im tired and bog eyed..lol..i would of been interested if they were Tiger Barbs aswell.

Thanks
Ian

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

• Chad
    Reef Tank, Crustacean, and Puffer Enthusiast

Members online

Back