Various Plants

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

a1matt

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Payment by paypal (no cheque or money transfer), or cash on collection.

Discount for multiple items.

Also got some hardware for sale here: http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?/topic/378360-clearout-various-bits-and-pieces/

SOLD Plants: Pogostemon Helferi
Quantity for sale: about 4 portions (about a pots worth in each portion, maybe a bit more).
Delivery or Collection: either
Sales price: £2.50 a portion
Postage & Packaging: £2 (add £1 more for recorded)

SOLD Plants: one small rhizome of African fern (Bolbitis heudelotii) and a few rhizomes of Java fern (Microsorum pteropus). I am not sure if this is a miniature variety of java, or just growing small because it has been in a tank with only ambient light. I suspect it is just small! The african fern is bog standard one.
Quantity for sale: one lot as described above
Sales price: £1
Postage & Packaging: £1 (add £1 more for recorded)

SOLD Plant: One large mixed clump of triangle moss (Cratoenuron filicinium) and flame moss (Taxiphyllum sp.).
Quantity for sale: 1
Sales price: £9 This is very cheap for a large portion of triangle moss (a rare moss), and is priced to reflect the fact that it is mixed up with another moss (which is also a nice moss). Bargain!
Postage & Packaging: £1 (add £1 more for recorded)

I would like 2 lots of Helferi, could you do a discount on 2 lots posted?

How much for the mosses, the African fern and a portion of Pogostemon Helferi, collected? :good:

Edit: Kyleb2003 got there first with the African fern :X

I will pm all three of you with my paypal address shortly.

£6 total - for 2 lots inc postage (thats a £1 discount).

I'll take the bolbitis please
£2 total - All the ferns are yours inc postage.
Let me know if they stay small for you.

How much for the mosses, the African fern and a portion of Pogostemon Helferi, collected? :good:

Edit: Kyleb2003 got there first with the African fern :X
They did go pretty quick!
£12 total - one portion of pogo and the mosses inc postage.
£10 total - one portion of pogo and the mosses cash on collection

-------------

Assuming everyone is happy with above prices, then there is just some pogo left now.

(This is the tear down from two tanks, I have further tanks to tear down, so will have more plants for sale in the future.)

I will pm all three of you with my paypal address shortly.

£6 total - for 2 lots inc postage (thats a £1 discount).

Thats fine, I will send payment shortly.

When will you post out because I dont want them getting stuck in the post over the weekend?

:good:

Great.
Was going to post tomorrow, but would you prefer I wait until Monday?

Need to go out for the afternoon\evening now, so apologies if I do not get to reply until tomorrow to any more posts.

Will PM about the last lot of helferi for when you get back...

actually I need to do it here don't I, how much to add the last helferi portion to the bolbitis? Call it a fiver? Also, hold on to the java fern I'll only bin it, have loads already. And I'll pay later tonight, you can post mine tomorrow if you get a chance :good:

Great.
Was going to post tomorrow, but would you prefer I wait until Monday?

Need to go out for the afternoon\evening now, so apologies if I do not get to reply until tomorrow to any more posts.

Payment sent and PM sent with address :good:

I dont mind you posting it out tomorrow, fingers crossed it will arrive before Monday!! (otherwise the plants will probably be dead)

Thanks

Will PM about the last lot of helferi for when you get back...

actually I need to do it here don't I, how much to add the last helferi portion to the bolbitis? Call it a fiver? Also, hold on to the java fern I'll only bin it, have loads already. And I'll pay later tonight, you can post mine tomorrow if you get a chance :good:
fiver all in sounds good.

Hello Mate

Have you still got the Java Fern?

Cheers

Jon

Hi Jon,

Yes the java is still available.
£2 total (add £1 for recorded).

You say its growing small roughly how tall would you say it is?

Cheers

Jon

The leaves are about 2" in length.
I can not guarantee it is a miniature variety, if I could I would sell it for a lot more ;)
(I do have another two tanks with definite miniature varieties, they go for anything up to £20 a portion as they are very collectible.)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back