Hi all,
I've only been keeping tropical fish for 4 months and I'm experiencing something that just doesn't make sense............... One of my clown loaches has disappeared, nowhere to be seen.
I've looked in all the hiding places but there is no sign of him. I can only conclude that:
1. He is better at "hide and seek" than I am.
2. He has popped to the shops and will return later.
He was in the tank yesterday so I would expect to find some evidence of him. Any suggestions? Are there any occurrences of spontaneous combusting loaches?
Other fish in the tank:
2 dwarf gouramis
2 silver sharks
1 Plec
1 Molly
2 Rainbows
I Could understand it if I had a dwarf great white shark in there!
I've only been keeping tropical fish for 4 months and I'm experiencing something that just doesn't make sense............... One of my clown loaches has disappeared, nowhere to be seen.
I've looked in all the hiding places but there is no sign of him. I can only conclude that:
1. He is better at "hide and seek" than I am.
2. He has popped to the shops and will return later.
He was in the tank yesterday so I would expect to find some evidence of him. Any suggestions? Are there any occurrences of spontaneous combusting loaches?
Other fish in the tank:
2 dwarf gouramis
2 silver sharks
1 Plec
1 Molly
2 Rainbows
I Could understand it if I had a dwarf great white shark in there!
. they in a different tank now which is again a juwel but they don't seem to try to get in the filter on this 1, but there is only a tiny gap this time 






