Urgent Help Needed!

fatheadminnow

Fish Aficionado
Joined
Jan 14, 2009
Messages
4,815
Reaction score
14
Points
38
Location
US
Well I have a 10 gallon Kribensis tank set up in my dorm here at the university, and my kribs just spawned and the eggs have hatched. Well, while I was out of the room my friend thought it would be funny to place something in my tank. When I came back I found a Butter Milk Ranch Pretzel inside my Kribensis tank, that have fry!!!!

I immediately removed the pretzel!

Will this have any negative effects on my fish? Help please!

With nothing to do, I quickly added some water conditioner, idk what to do?

Thanks!

-FHM
 
Should be fine. Whatever is in the pretzel would be too low concentration to become problematic I would think.

edit: and that's if anything in the pretzel is harmful to begin with
 
Thank you very much for your reply!

I was freaking out when I saw the pretzel in the tank! I mean, there are fry in there!

People here have absolutely no respect with my tank! Every time someone comes in my room, the first this they say, "Are your fish dead yet?" "Can I #101## in your tank?" Yes, sorry for using that word, but that is what they say! It really ticks me off!

Thanks again!

-FHM
 

Most reactions

Back
Top