Unknown Shrimp (2 Species)

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

mikeyy_lol

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hi!
A couple of weeks ago I bought some shrimp that were listed as "green shrimp" I knew they weren't and thought they were blue tiger shrimp (they were very small when I bought them)
Now a few weeks later theyve all grown a fair bit to about the same size as my CRS.
I have 6 of these "green shrimp", 4 of them look like blue pearl shrimp after a bit of research but they're a darker blue than all the pictures i've found. and 2 of them are blackish with a brown stripe down them but they dont look like bamboo shrimp and are slightly larger than the others. They all seem fine together which is good but I was just curious what you think they are as I cant for the life of me find them on the internet!

cant really help as i myself am new.but i have a blackish shrimp with a brown stripe down its back and would also like to no what sp. this is as it was ment to be a cherry shrimp (what they told me when i brought them) i also had more of a clear one with faint black/brown speckles on it (also told cherry shrimp)i have four greed shimp though and dont half regret it in a planted tank lol have to hunt to find them or watch the tank very closely for an hour or so.
sorry i cant help mate
is there any way you can take and post a picture of your one?
i have tried but the camera majorly distorts but would like to no if its the same as mine.
www.caudata.org could be very helpfull to you
regards spike

If you can post a photo we can probably help identify them better :good:

Most reactions

trending

Back