Which day though?

• Sat 26th

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sun 27th

• Mon 28th (bank holiday)

• Total voters
You should have a great time :nod: If you get enough people going they do a group booking discount, not sure if it's 12 or 15, you can also book a dedicated guide if you want ;)

Arfie

chester was decided as the venue for many reasons, including the last 3 have been in London and many members up north moaned every year about that.
Sorry to the Scots maybe next year Edinburgh? :)

is anyone else staying overnight?
where are you staying?

if i stay over it would probably be just me so would be nice to stop where others are :D

Would absolutely love to come over =D Unfortunatly, the only day available to me is Saturday the 26th ... so people, please be nice and put my wants first when voting ;)

spoke to Ian and he's up for it :good:

probably any day that weekend as we haven't made any plans as yet, just so long as we know soonish so we can plan around it :D

@sam.... take a day off work

Hey im planning to stay the night before the meet, have yet to look up places to stay tho/.

I do appologise for my spouse, its not her fault (if you met her mother you would understand,

I`d be up for any day, although i think sunday will be the best as it means people aren`t having to do a 3 or 4 hour travel right after work or to get home for work on tues,

and if any one from leeds bfd wants to organise a car share type thing i`m happy to dive aslong as some one chips in for the petrol, and quite happily drive a mini bus aswell if we have lots of peoples

I'm off that whole weekend, including the monday, so I'll definatly be there.
need to check out some B&B's and hiring a car (train way too expensive and slow).
must now be Sat as I really really really need to meet Erised ;)
no Really I have to. :drool:

Most reactions

Back