Eastenders
Emmerdale
Can't think of anymore at the moment.

Don't know!
I don't watch what I don't like.
sad2.gif

I have watched these programmes and that's why I hate them,
so for people to reply to this topic, they must have watched
progammes to decide whether they liked them or not, simples.

I hate big brother >_< what a load of rubbish!

All of that '16 and pregnant' and 'toddlers and tiaras' crap, bleugh -_-

I hate all the reality shows. The show Big Brother.....When I first saw this I thought....what a lot of dribble. I never ever watched it after that and I have never heard one person say that they like the show. So if everyone hates it why do they keep bringing it back.?

I hate all the "reality" shows, even dancing with the stars etc is a huge turn off, its just cheap television where TV stations don't have to fork out money to show real acting/ drama.
Of actual television shows I hate Everybody Loves Raymond, I can't stand how Maree is always belittling Debra and Ray never stands up for his wife, just hides his head in the sand.
Sienfeld, it was ok the first time around but after it being reshown to death I am sick of the drivel.
And I hate Soapies like Neighbors, Summer Bay, Days of our Drearies (sorry Lives), Young and the Restless.

But if you asked me which shows I love
Hustle
Dr Who
The BIg Bang Theory
The Bill (even though its finished now
sad1.gif
)
Most nature Documentaries

Can't agree with you more. I can't wait until they realise all of these reality shows are absolute crap. They really make people look stupid though, it sort of makes me question humanity! Uggg...I also can't stand Everybody Loves Raymond...Friends is pretty annoying too.

next your gonna hate on the king of queens gosh not all sitcoms are bad.

I hate the show where everyone posts on old threads. Wait, that's not a show. Why? Because it would be a load of rubbish which noone likes. Don't post on old topics. EVER.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back