Truth

Nospherith

Fishaholic
Joined
Dec 7, 2004
Messages
510
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
ainrofilac
"At the beginning of time there was one core truth,
And it was laid to rest in the core of the earth.

wildflowers2.jpg


So with each revolution, each orbit, each birth-
The truth is covered by a new layer of dirt.

grassbluesky.jpg


Lay witness the mountains as strata unfold:
The fossils, the gold, the pots and the bones.

halfsunodd.jpg


Each layer of death and dust, each one a veil.
As we look to the skies for some lost cosmic Grail.

branchesleafless.jpg


We'll peer into the dark until we clutch those stars with our hands;
We'll search till hopeless, burned-out and damned.

brookleaves.jpg


We'll willingly crack the sky's sacred dome,
And leave the truth lost in this sad antique place called home."

forbidden.jpg
 
Wow that was a treat! Thank you for posting these and the words, I'm sitting in the middle of the city but they brought me back to the great outdoors :)
 
Wow! Thank you. That has made my day!
Thanks! Everything about that, the wording, the pictures, everything is perfect!
Again, you have made my day.
Thank you.
 
That was absolutely amazing...would make a wonderful web page!
 
I was originally going to use a quote from Catcher in the Rye placed above the second pic but then I thought the poem was a better choice.

Thanks so much for the wonderful compliments. likewise, you've made mine. :)
 
Wow that was the best wording and the best pictures I have ever seen, Thank you so much for sharing this with us..
 
Angel Lady said:
Wow that was the best wording and the best pictures I have ever seen
[snapback]882572[/snapback]​

well, gosh, I don't know about that :*). There's some other, very talented photographers on these forums, but I'll take it! :lol:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top