Tropical Fish Disease

Davo86

Cichlids, Catfish and Oddballs
Joined
Oct 1, 2007
Messages
5,591
Reaction score
3
Points
36
Location
Shropshire UK
Has anyone heard of this tropical fish disease that is apparently sweeping Britain?

Apparently if any fish from a store has the disease the whole store has to be closed and the area quarantined,
According to the little information our store has recieved so far, there aren't too many symptoms apart from that its contagious and mostly results in death. I can't recall the name but it is 3 letters.
 
Has anyone heard of this tropical fish disease that is apparently sweeping Britain?

Apparently if any fish from a store has the disease the whole store has to be closed and the area quarantined,
According to the little information our store has recieved so far, there aren't too many symptoms apart from that its contagious and mostly results in death. I can't recall the name but it is 3 letters.



cant say i have what are the symptyms
 
There's a few at the minute- KHV, the dwarf gourami virus, the one posted above... I think they're all notifiable.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top