Trip to Skansen Lemurs, Lynx, Moose

Elisabeth83

Fish Herder
Reaction score
My boyfriend and I went to Skansen today. It's like a zoo but also a very historic place with old homesteads and buildings, flower gardens and of course animals. They keep a lot of the farmyard animals there as well as some more unique animals like Lemurs, Bears and Lynx.

Here is their website if you'd like to read more www.skansen.se

We had a great day, the weather was perfect and the animals were extra photogenic. I had only one bad experience today and that was when a lemur decided to poop on my foot :*) At least it gave everybody something to laugh at and at least I brought tissues with me :rolleyes:

So about the pictures I decided I'm going to make 2 topics one with the furry animals like Lemurs and Lynx and some of the buildings and views and one with the not so furry animals like frogs and fish :p

Up first is the Lynx

12JPG.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

Next is looking out across the water

15.jpg

16.jpg

A nice building, I'm not sure what it's for exactly

263.jpg

This guy wouldn't look at us :rolleyes:

18.jpg

Gotta love the sun :p

19.jpg

Who can resist taking pictures of ducklings :wub:

24JPG.jpg

Now here are my favorites!! These guys you can walk right through their enclosure. Your not allowed to touch them but occasionally they will lean on you or reach out and touch you :)

Here's the welcoming commitee

28.jpg

276.jpg

Havin' a bit of a wrestle :lol:

29.jpg

This picture looks a little naughty but I swear it's innocent. It's a mother and her baby.

30.jpg

Meditating Lemur :lol:

31.jpg

32JPG.jpg

33.jpg

I hope you enjoyed the pictures :D

Most reactions

Back