Training The Humans

Amunet

Fish Aficionado
Reaction score
I think we learned tonight just how well our new puppy Cid has us trained.

We were both sitting at our desks on the computer.
Now when Cid wants some attention and to come up on my lap to sleep, he'll bark and whine and do this little shimmy dance.

Well tonight, he did just that, but when he got onto my lap, he stared right at my fiance and started doing his little routine to him... barking, whining, and shimmying.
Well come to find out, he was telling my fiance that it was bedtime.
As soon as I put him on the floor, he would run over to the bedroom door, stare back at my fiance, when he saw that he wasn't moving...
He came back to me, did his thing, I picked him up and it all started over again until I finally gave in, got off the computer and laid down with him until fiance went to bed :p

must be a drag to have to train so many humans at once, Cids obviously good at it :p

lol my old dog, Goliath used to have us trained, for about the last 4 years of his life, he would let us know when he decided he deserved a treat lol he knew where they were kept (in the closet in the laundry room) and would sit in front of the laundry room door, but just out enough for people to see him, and would moan, and would give little noises until someone walked over to see what was wrong, then he would jump up and touch his nose to the door handle lol

Most reactions

Back