Today's the day......

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

kwi

Fish Herder
Reaction score
.....I finally get to buy the livestock for the wee lads tank, just in time too as his birthday is tomorrow.

And no-one appears to have any stock. of what we're looking for. (Chili Ras)
One place thinks he may have some but will let me know for sure later once he gets to the shop..........
Another place had a delivery but the fish are still in quarantine.......and can't tell me until later if I could reserve some.
A third place said no.
2 other places to get back to me.

Gah..........

Give him an I.O.U. certificate and then get him his stock when you can. I'm giving the Badgerling a gift certificate to the local fish store for Christmas, so she can pick out a betta and some plants for herself.

IMG_20201213_171629.jpg
IMG_20201213_171637.jpg
IMG_20201213_171843.jpg

All getting settled.

What is that plant. Is it Plastic?
Yeah, it's a floating bamboo from Marineland. Had to get it from the US as no UK stockist had it.
Wee lad didn't want live plants but has now changed his mind so that'll be going and some salvina to provide shade instead.
Then a few low plants now I've convinced him, actually a leaflet he saw in the LFS convinced him.
Now to get him to let me stain the water......

Yeah, it's a floating bamboo from Marineland. Had to get it from the US as no UK stockist had it.
Wee lad didn't want live plants but has now changed his mind so that'll be going and some salvina to provide shade instead.
Then a few low plants now I've convinced him, actually a leaflet he saw in the LFS convinced him.
Now to get him to let me stain the water......
I think I sort of like it:/:p;). It is one I would put in a tank as a filler. Good find.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back