Today’s Fishy Photo Session

fishyfun&fans

Fishaholic
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
642
Reaction score
394
Points
63
Location
Humberside
Today’s Fishy Photo session

Add captions as you like
 

Attachments

  • 9DC4EA15-EF79-4655-A71F-D13876C0199E.webp
    9DC4EA15-EF79-4655-A71F-D13876C0199E.webp
    317.6 KB · Views: 903
  • A41F3BCF-F80C-4358-BA8A-77D4068D2689.webp
    A41F3BCF-F80C-4358-BA8A-77D4068D2689.webp
    334.1 KB · Views: 127
  • 2BCE3556-2286-4925-B637-4E5E4C54643C.webp
    2BCE3556-2286-4925-B637-4E5E4C54643C.webp
    299 KB · Views: 153
  • C11E41B5-AD72-4F66-B28D-A9B6A6F786F4.webp
    C11E41B5-AD72-4F66-B28D-A9B6A6F786F4.webp
    299.9 KB · Views: 104
  • E4EC080F-88E7-4C1B-9C2C-6A060709673D.webp
    E4EC080F-88E7-4C1B-9C2C-6A060709673D.webp
    205.1 KB · Views: 150
  • 81389F06-61EB-4C67-BB5E-2479E1AE9422.webp
    81389F06-61EB-4C67-BB5E-2479E1AE9422.webp
    278.9 KB · Views: 134
  • 0DEE9F7F-97A3-4E1A-BEAA-60C83D6F35ED.webp
    0DEE9F7F-97A3-4E1A-BEAA-60C83D6F35ED.webp
    281.2 KB · Views: 119
  • 9ED57700-075D-4887-94A3-87DEC7EE8F46.webp
    9ED57700-075D-4887-94A3-87DEC7EE8F46.webp
    351.5 KB · Views: 100
  • 77F048F9-9B49-460E-9496-3F0F2210623B.webp
    77F048F9-9B49-460E-9496-3F0F2210623B.webp
    420.6 KB · Views: 143
I find the best bet is to feed them and then wait a few minutes. Generally they will still be out and about looking for more food but not zipping around chasing it about the tank.

I've often thought about setting up a small waterproof camera to get some photos from in the tank :)
 
Lol nice and blurry. I feel your pain. I don't have small tropicals and still end up with a lot of blurry pics.
 
This was a picture I took of my betta... He would always come up to me and pose for the camera... He loved to flare when I got the camera out lol
0427201728.webp
 
That reminds me of a member some years ago who got a gopro camera when they first came out and he put his camera into the tank just to see what happens.

Was actually quite fascinating as you can clearly see straight out of the tank into the room and can see the tv and folks walking by. For some reason at the time I always thought they can't see out of the tank and is a sort of mirror reflection from the glass due to the water etc but of course its clear glass both way! Felt silly at the time! :lol:

And also the viewpoint of actually seeing the fish in their tank with plants and decor etc is interesting also.

I also agree, trying to take a half decent picture of your tankstocking is never that easy, gota take a hundred picture and you MAY have one or two decent pics! Hard work!
 
That reminds me of a member some years ago who got a gopro camera when they first came out and he put his camera into the tank just to see what happens.

Was actually quite fascinating as you can clearly see straight out of the tank into the room and can see the tv and folks walking by. For some reason at the time I always thought they can't see out of the tank and is a sort of mirror reflection from the glass due to the water etc but of course its clear glass both way! Felt silly at the time! :lol:

And also the viewpoint of actually seeing the fish in their tank with plants and decor etc is interesting also.

I also agree, trying to take a half decent picture of your tankstocking is never that easy, gota take a hundred picture and you MAY have one or two decent pics! Hard work!
That is very interesting! Could you link that thread?
 
That is very interesting! Could you link that thread?
I found the thread but unfortunately the OP of that thread has not been around the forum for quite some time, the thread was made back in June of 2014 and the youtube vid of his gopro session in the tank is no longer available.

Sorry!
 
I found the thread but unfortunately the OP of that thread has not been around the forum for quite some time, the thread was made back in June of 2014 and the youtube vid of his gopro session in the tank is no longer available.

Sorry!
Aw man... That stinks
 

Most reactions

Back
Top