mwood2
Fish Addict
So I am running to the fish store later today and am curious as what I should get. I know I plan to get 5 Oto for my 10 Gallon with my DP since he has major algea problems and I know oto will take care of that asap (from past experience with my other oto). Anyways I also want to get stock for my 30 which currently has the following:
4 Molly
6 Bloodfin tetra
6 Peppered Cory
7 Oto (Havent been able to count for months so I dont know)
1 BN Pleco
1 ADF
I am thinking of getting 5-7 Rio Flame Tetras since I think they would look great with all my plants and everything. They also carry Black Neons, Lamp Eye, Cardinals, Neons, X-Ray and Harquine Rasbora. I know I want the Rio this week but do you think I have room left or am I making my final stocking?
Also is there some chance of fitting Coolie Loach in there? I have finally found some and really want to get some. Also there is a chance I can only get them 1-3 at a time since thats all they seem to get at one time.
As for my filtration I am running a Eclipse 3 Hood (250 GPH) and a Fluval +2 (105 GPH). I also plan to replace the Fluval +2 with a U Series so they look much more appealing and are more effective. I also have a U1 that is running with Bio-Chem Stars inside which I may add (its 65 GPH).
4 Molly
6 Bloodfin tetra
6 Peppered Cory
7 Oto (Havent been able to count for months so I dont know)
1 BN Pleco
1 ADF
I am thinking of getting 5-7 Rio Flame Tetras since I think they would look great with all my plants and everything. They also carry Black Neons, Lamp Eye, Cardinals, Neons, X-Ray and Harquine Rasbora. I know I want the Rio this week but do you think I have room left or am I making my final stocking?
Also is there some chance of fitting Coolie Loach in there? I have finally found some and really want to get some. Also there is a chance I can only get them 1-3 at a time since thats all they seem to get at one time.
As for my filtration I am running a Eclipse 3 Hood (250 GPH) and a Fluval +2 (105 GPH). I also plan to replace the Fluval +2 with a U Series so they look much more appealing and are more effective. I also have a U1 that is running with Bio-Chem Stars inside which I may add (its 65 GPH).
Don't overdo it though 







