I have a 20 liter sitting around not doing anything, and i came across some shrimp, now i'm thinking of possibly buying some
But then i saw the price D:
Shrimp
Is that good pricing or bad?
I have a 20 liter sitting around not doing anything, and i came across some shrimp, now i'm thinking of possibly buying some
But then i saw the price D:
Shrimp
Is that good pricing or bad?
terrible, at my LFS shrimp are £3 or less each, and thats just when you buy them individually, theyre even cheaper buying them in bulk
I have a 20 liter sitting around not doing anything, and i came across some shrimp, now i'm thinking of possibly buying some
But then i saw the price D:
Shrimp
Is that good pricing or bad?
terrible, at my LFS shrimp are £3 or less each, and thats just when you buy them individually, theyre even cheaper buying them in bulk
Holy @#%!!! I've EATEN less expensive shrimp!!!!
Erm....only we call them prawns.....and they're seafood.....
Haha yeah thats expensive, but i was wondering if like they were rareish ones so thats why the high price.
and the others are like 20 euros for 10.
The only ones i can get from the LFS are just plain white/see through. and they are like 50 cent each XD
I was wanting something more colourful
- people who have managed to get hold of them do so because they want to breed and sell to make money - people can't just import them if they don't like the price. My sister had paid $70 AUD for 10 lower grade CRS recently which is relatively cheap considering. If you google Crystal Red Shrimp grades, you'll get an idea of the prices you can expect for the different grades. As a general guide: the less red and the more evenly spaced/shaped the patterning, the more expensive the shrimp. Happy Hunting Haha yeah thats expensive, but i was wondering if like they were rareish ones so thats why the high price.
and the others are like 20 euros for 10.
The only ones i can get from the LFS are just plain white/see through. and they are like 50 cent each XD
I was wanting something more colourful
.Haha yeah thats expensive, but i was wondering if like they were rareish ones so thats why the high price.
and the others are like 20 euros for 10.
The only ones i can get from the LFS are just plain white/see through. and they are like 50 cent each XD
I was wanting something more colourful
Neocaridina Heteropoda are probably the most colourful shrimp you can get without having to pay a lot for them. The Cherry shrimp of this type are sold for about $3.00 each. They are easy to breed and you can also breed them into other colours. I have blue, plum, brown, orange, yellow, green and tiger variations. This is achieved by selectively breeding the colours you want for a few generations.

Haha yeah thats expensive, but i was wondering if like they were rareish ones so thats why the high price.
and the others are like 20 euros for 10.
The only ones i can get from the LFS are just plain white/see through. and they are like 50 cent each XD
I was wanting something more colourful
Neocaridina Heteropoda are probably the most colourful shrimp you can get without having to pay a lot for them. The Cherry shrimp of this type are sold for about $3.00 each. They are easy to breed and you can also breed them into other colours. I have blue, plum, brown, orange, yellow, green and tiger variations. This is achieved by selectively breeding the colours you want for a few generations.
