Thinking Of Trading In The Clown Loaches

Thommo

Fish Fanatic
Joined
Dec 31, 2008
Messages
184
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Adelaide, Australia
I currently have a 370L planted tank which also has 4 clown loaches ranging in sixe from 6"- 4". They are cool to watch but are getting on the large side. The size really isn't a problem at the moment but they keep ripping/ eating my plants and making a mess of things. They do a great job with the snails also.

If I traded them in what would people recommendations be for a snail eating replacement?

I have to catch them first :X Any hints tips?

CHEERS
THOMMO
 
Smaller loaches which have just the same personality

Zebra Loach (Botia striata)
yoyo Loach (Botia almorhae)
 
Smaller loaches which have just the same personality

Zebra Loach (Botia striata)
yoyo Loach (Botia almorhae)

Thanks Bigpig
Are either good a gobbling up snails? I had a hug outbreak until I added the Clowns but now it is pretty much under control. I would hate for the snails to go gang busters again.
Looking into them now and I think the zebra might be on the cards.
Thanks for the advice.

CHEERS
Thommo

great tank btw. :-)

Thanks. I might still look like that if the Clown Loaches didn't keep ripping it up :lol:

CHEERS
Thommo
 

Most reactions

Back
Top