thin striped loach

Thomas A. Anderson

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Hi, bought a thin-striped loach today and he seems to be almost glued to my clown loaches. Wherever they go, he follows to the extent that the clowns appear to be trying to avoid it.

I don't think there is any nipping involved though, any comments/advice?

perhaps he is used to clowns and seems to think he is one lol :lol: :lol: sorry.... no other ideas

quick go buy some more... these like to be in groups... he maybe looking to protection.. he could be very stressed

quick go buy some more... these like to be in groups... he maybe looking to protection.. he could be very stressed

True, s/he will be shoaling with them because he needs to (protection/ safety) rather than s/he wanting to althiugh there are exceptions sometimes

lol.. Mr politically correct

oops sorry Mrs/Mr politically correct :D

which type of loach. could this perhaps be a Botia striata or Botia dario? as mentioned, you should buy at least four more, but only if you have the room. since you have clowns i would surely assume you do, but then again you may unfortunately not. what size is you tank?

Well as the thread is over 5 years old when bumped, I doubt the OP really cares any more.

Most reactions

Back