howard2345
New Member
- Joined
- Dec 19, 2008
- Messages
- 27
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
Stocking issue!!!
Right, I have a 350litre juwell corner thing.
I got the tank with all of the fish in it but the stocking was all wrong. Loads of fin nippers, loads of aggresive fish mixed with community fish and some shrimps.
I think I have it under control now but can anyone advise.
Questions.
Will Banjo Catfish eat ottos or corys?
If so I was going to take out the banjo catfish and put some shrimps in, but are they in danger from 2 angel fish, silver shark or the clown loach? Or alternatively take out the ottos and cory and get another banjo to watch them hunt. Are African Dwarf Frogs in any danger too, I was thinking about getting some?
Also I have 3 big silver dollars (and 2 small quarantined ones in another tank), they are really really timid but don't use the caves provide or cover under the big leafs, any tips?
Thanks in advance
Right, I have a 350litre juwell corner thing.
I got the tank with all of the fish in it but the stocking was all wrong. Loads of fin nippers, loads of aggresive fish mixed with community fish and some shrimps.
I think I have it under control now but can anyone advise.
Questions.
Will Banjo Catfish eat ottos or corys?
If so I was going to take out the banjo catfish and put some shrimps in, but are they in danger from 2 angel fish, silver shark or the clown loach? Or alternatively take out the ottos and cory and get another banjo to watch them hunt. Are African Dwarf Frogs in any danger too, I was thinking about getting some?
Also I have 3 big silver dollars (and 2 small quarantined ones in another tank), they are really really timid but don't use the caves provide or cover under the big leafs, any tips?
Thanks in advance







