The kids

playfulalliecat

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Ok here are pics of Ashleigh and Zachary. She is 9 and he is 3.

Attachments

• Les_and_Allies_kids_1.jpg
    Les_and_Allies_kids_1.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 106
dim sum rily cute kids ya got dare mam. allie and les your kids are adorable. are they jr fishkeepers? comgratulations on such beautiful children.

Thanks and yes they both love fish. Little Zach saw us put the gravel and fish in a 45 gallon plastic storage container while we changed to the sand and after we got all the fish back in the 55 gallon he started talking about putting the container in his room with some fish! We have promised them that soon we will put up a tank just for them. Just Friday afternoon we got Zach some clown loaches for our 55 gallon. He loves them!

Ashleigh can tell you all about cycling a tank and helps with water testing. They are just chips off the old blocks I guess.

Just to give everyone an idea if my kids are Jr Fishkeepers or not. Allie is doing water tests and both kids are handing her the testing stuff. Zach the three year old is all the time saying Im helping daddy when I am working on the tanks.
We went to the LFS on Friday and he walked over to the tanks with the clown loaches and said we need some, well we got three and he said their mine....So yes our kids are into fish, I only hope that with mine and Allie's getting into breeding that their love will continue on

Les

Hey Allie,

Hope ya don't mind, but I resized your pics. they was a tad large.

CM

yeah she told me they were to large but I never got around to resizing them........busy with fish.....moving livebearers around and such

Thanks CM for helping out

Les

Most reactions

Back