The Forgotten Valley - 60l

black neons would look good, i can never find them around here though
how about harliquins, they look very nice in a shoal

yes they are another option but they are very popular and i want my tank to be different :D
^^^^^^^^^^

I have this dwarf rainbow fish that would look great in a school. They develop spilets/runners from there fins when they mature. By the way, Aaron, nice tanks. What is that spidery green plant that is planted in spots. That is a very cool plant, and it loks like it may do well in my gravel. I hope you know which one I am referring to...

black neons would look good, i can never find them around here though
how about harliquins, they look very nice in a shoal

yes they are another option but they are very popular and i want my tank to be different :D
^^^^^^^^^^

I have this dwarf rainbow fish that would look great in a school. They develop spilets/runners from there fins when they mature. By the way, Aaron, nice tanks. What is that spidery green plant that is planted in spots. That is a very cool plant, and it loks like it may do well in my gravel. I hope you know which one I am referring to...

Yes they are nice, might be a little big for this tank though?

the plant is pogostemon helferi (sometimes called 'downoi') it likes CO2, but other than that a fairly easy plant.

Yes they are nice, might be a little big for this tank though?

the plant is pogostemon helferi (sometimes called 'downoi') it likes CO2, but other than that a fairly easy plant.^^^^^^^^^

OK...maybe I can send you a picutre as these fish that were described as 'dwarf rainbows' are much smaller, and differently patterned than the darf rainbows I have googled. To me, it is an unusual fish, and it;s supposedly going to grow a tiny but more, with spindlers trailing from its fins. I am going to do another youtubevideo of my tank, so perhaps I can point him out to you and you can give him some consideration. I would also like to know exactly what species he is...lol.

I love than 'downoi' plant. Is it Southest Asian (Vietnam?)? I am just about sold on adding a real CO2 system to my tank, but money is tight in the US right now...sucks.

how about threadfin rainbows, i saw some today and they seem nicely coloured and only get to about 2"

Thanks for all the comments

Rlon, i thought they got to 5cm? but what i was also thinking is that that they have a deep body, unmlike tetras and rasboras etc. You can give me any info/ video etc please.

lilfishie, not sure on threadfins, i feel they might be to distracting for the tank, i would love them i fi get a bigger tank, i am planning a 240l/ 4ft for the future though :)

cant wait for a bit of time to pass and see some new pics. will look awesome.
well done.
What about australian rainbow fish. Would really match.
i like.

cant wait for a bit of time to pass and see some new pics. will look awesome.
well done.
What about australian rainbow fish. Would really match.
i like.

thanks, australians rainbowfish are a bit large, i was looking at max for around 5cm, preferably with a slim body.

Thanks again.

P1060140.jpg

I Do love your planted Tanks Aaron, Keep up good work :p need more pics tho :|

it has been a month since last photo's so time for another update, i have lowered dosing from 10ml to 5ml, to see how it go's :) growth is insane at the moment, HM is at top every week :blink:

here is a macro of the hemanthius micranthemoides pearling :) ( i just like playing with the camera lol) i will get a FTS tonight or maybe tommorow.

P101034823.jpg

Thanks for looking! :)

Aaron

it has been a month since last photo's so time for another update, i have lowered dosing from 10ml to 5ml, to see how it go's :) growth is insane at the moment, HM is at top every week :blink:

here is a macro of the hemanthius micranthemoides pearling :) ( i just like playing with the camera lol) i will get a FTS tonight or maybe tommorow.

P101034823.jpg

Thanks for looking! :)

Aaron

Beatiful picture mate, I love the tank alot. Great work :D

Most reactions

Back