The fish we caught today....

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Just to clairify South of the brooks range Norther pike have no limit, they are invasive in this part of the state, Theve totally wiped out all of our trout fisheries. Atleast the Greyling are still going strong. In minesota and I'm guessing parts of Canada aswell there are systems inplace to reduce hammer handles but none in AK which is good, because we wanna get rid of all of them, Rotanone is next.

So Chris, are you going with the 6 boneless filets or tediously removing the bones as you eat the meat? Good lookin fish either way

There's bones in Pike? :eek: :huh:

Hahaha :lol: Just kidding, aaaanyway, no, I don't go with the boneless, we save that for walleye days (so much easier to do, not to mention, that I am lazy :p) Funny thing is, I go fishing with my 2 cousins, one is 26 and he is still to this day, afraid of touching the fish he catches.....so I have to unhook HIS fish, as well as mine, clean them AND cook them, so I really don't much feel like deboning 9- 7-10lb fish....I mean, seriously, if THEY wanna have boneless filets, they can do it themselves. :p

(P.S. I debone the ones I eat :lol: )

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back