The Death of A Clown...Part II

Arashi

I am the Loach Queen...fear me, mortal!
Reaction score
It's always good to find a nice quiet place to rest, away from prying eyes, before your time comes...just make sure you don't leave your tail hanging out in the open. :lol:

:wub: :wub: Loving these Clowns! :wub: :wub:

DeadClown2.jpg

Errr...sorry everything seems to have a yellowish tint to it... My water is perfectly fine and clear, it's the fact that I had to take these with the flash and the light casts a yellow glow on everything. :/ :rolleyes:

Oh and please don't mind the spotty glass...gotta get that cleaned. :*) *runs to grab the Windex and paper towels* :fun:

haha its like the boy who cried wolf, one of these times ur gonna think ur clown is playing dead, but he will acually be dead hehe that would be sad

nice pics :kewlpics:

AHHH! DON'T SAY THAT!!!!!! You'll jinx the little guys. :sad: :sad:

OMG, if I ever lost one of my Clowns I would freak out...seriously. I would just cry and cry. :-( :-(

Actually after I took that picture, I thought to myself..."Well what he got himself under there, and now he's stuck and can't get out..." So I stuck the net in there, and whatdoyaknow? Out swims a perfectly fine little Clown Loach. :*) :*) They got me...again. I swear these guys are going to give me a heart attack some day. :lol: :hyper: :rofl:

oh...im sorry :D ........................OHH NO TOUCH WOOD I JINXED THEM QUICK TOUCH WOOD!!!!!!!!! yeah u seem to be having quite the time with them lil buggers.. but i told u u would get paranoid :whistle:

:hyper: What great pics! I absoluetly love your Clown Loaches Arashi!! :wub: Do you have any more pics of them? They are the cutest! :nod:

Too cute!! If I didn't have snails and had a bigger tank, I would *definitely* get myself some clown loaches :wub:

Too cute - I just love the tail sticking out :wub:

:lol: :lol: :lol: I *love* your "Death of a CLown" photo series, Arashi! They amuse me greatly! When I set up the fish tank for my mom's classroom, I'm going to put clown loaches in there :nod: I figure the students will get quite a kick out of watching the clowns :p :nod:

It does indeed look as if your plec is smiling - sort of like this :D An the little Yo-Yo loach is quite cute, too :nod:

Lovely fishies... :thumbs:

Pamela
aka Married Lizard :wub:

Thanks everyone for the wonderful comments! :wub: :wub:

Sasha - :wub: I will take some more pics of them when I get home from work today. :nod:

Parker and Silver - Thanks guys! :wub: They really are wonderful little fishies. :wub: :wub:

Lizard - Oh the students will LOVE them. If the Clowns act even a fourth as crazy as mine do, those kids are in for a real treat. :nod: :wub: The Yo-yo's are getting quite big...I've only had them for a very short period of time now, but they have both grown almost an inch already! :blink: :hyper: Must be something in the water... :whistle:

Most reactions

Back