The Best Time Is Fish Time!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

What is the best time you have with your fish?

• Simply watching them

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding time

• Getting them at the store

• Catching them at the lake (just fishing)

• water changes (hahahaha... seriously)

• other (explain)

• Total voters

Gankutsuou

Fish Herder
Reaction score
It occured to me that sure, we all have a great time buying them....

although it's some work, feeding time is also great fun.

And who doesn't like to just sit dowm, chill, and watch their fish for a bit?

Water changes... who doesn't love them :lol:

And I know some of you all like to fish :good:

And then there could be something I missed :nod:

But I'd have to say I love feeding time. they get so active, especially the eels, coiling around alfred (my senegal) to get to their food. It's great. Also to see how they react to one another. :blush:

How about you all?

You know Gankutsuou, you should really post pics of your fish! I would love to see them!

And I voted for buying them at the store. I just love getting more fishys! It is just so fun picking them out! :D

hmmmm. the only reason I didn't pick buying them is the feeling that "hey, I don't know this fish that well." Through feeding them, you get to see a lot of personality in a set up you made.

But heck, who doesn't love to buy a fish (especially when the wallet allows? :hey: )

And yesh, I will eventually buy a disposable camera or something.

catching and releasing them! woot

feeding is cool, so is watching

buying them is only bad cause the whole money issue....lol

Whenever I buy fish I feel like a kid at christmas. Maybe that's because I have no other expenses to worry about as I'm 18 and live with my parents.

Feeding time is always great with my fish, a lot of them hand feed and some will put their mouths right out of the water to take food, and feeding time is the only time i see some of the more shy fish come out from hiding.

All the hard work is for the benefit of the fish, i really enjoy just sitting and watching my fish interact. Even my bully of a dwarf gourami!

I like it when I take them to the pictures, walks in the park......karaoke evenings. lol,

Nah but seriously, feeding time is the best. especially the catfish, they go mental

wow. Some varied views. Thanks guys :good:

I like just watching my flying fox, and watching my senegal....

but toss in some food and you get to see some personality from EVERYONE :lol:

I picked "Other" because, while I certainly enjoy feeding and watching them, I also like posting on the forum about them, helping people care for theirs, and looking for new species of corys that I don't have. Sometimes I positively haunt AquaBid. :D

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back