That'S It Now

Big_eyes

Fish Herder
Joined
Oct 5, 2009
Messages
1,111
Reaction score
2
Points
0
Location
.
My other half was in the pet store earlier buying guinea pig food and mentioned that they had one single lone baby clown loach in a tank. :-(

I hate the thought of them being alone and now have to wait eagerly until monday to go and get the little fella, to introduce him to some bigger chums. I hope he's still there! I've become quite the snob when I hear of folk saying they have a songle clown loach lol.

Think I may camp outside the door on sunday night :hey:
 
ha ha lol

i love clown loaches! i had 1 a few years ago, my filter stopped and it swam inside! i spent 30mins trying to get it out, i was so worried it would be shredded by the propeler.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top