Tff Fish Index

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

steelhealr

Hug a mod Nano Reef Moderator
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Hi William and TFF mods...just a thought. There is no listing under the TFF FW fish index for FW invertebrates. Might be nice to include it as you have under the SW section. SH

Any mods with any thoughts? or..should all FW inverts be placed under the 'Oddball' section? SH

I say give up now SH. LOL. :p Ive tried to suggest a Plant Index, and several others. I get a positive response, buut nothing ever comes from it. :D

Well..the nano section came this way. I'll kick it up one more time.....don't want to overstay my welcome with William (who I still owe beer at his local pub). Rubbing the magic lamp...William....William.......lol SH

Cheers...it really would round off the TFF index without making extra waste. Would give the plant experts an area to lay in on their FW plant species. Thanks. SH

Just a thought, but what about adding "Invertebrates, Amphibians & Aquatic Reptiles" to the fish index too (to do profiles on) ?
I know we are still trying to build the fish side of things, but I think the above might be useful too :) :dunno:

I have added these new sections- thankyou for the reminders, an oversight when the forums were added, it does however mean the fish index will need a bit of a reshuffle to make it look tidier. Which Iwill do over the coming days.

I have added these new sections- thankyou for the reminders, an oversight when the forums were added, it does however mean the fish index will need a bit of a reshuffle to make it look tidier. Which Iwill do over the coming days.
Thank you ! :D I'll start working on a few profiles.....

I think macroalgaes would also be a good section under marine...whaddya think William? Might as well get it all out of the way at once...this place IS growing. SH

Also...I'll try and help out and move a few to the appropriate index. SH

Most reactions

Back