Tetratec Ex700 - Whats Your Cheapest Price?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Yes that is the best price. If you use this voucher code: ZOOPLUS-UXXS-7989 you will save another £5 notes making it £45 delivered. Considering my LFS sells the EX700 at £94.99 i consider it a bargin!

Yes that is the best price. If you use this voucher code: ZOOPLUS-UXXS-7989 you will save another £5 notes making it £45 delivered. Considering my LFS sells the EX700 at £94.99 i consider it a bargin!

that's what I'm talking about - Nice work :D

Now - Can I use the code twice and get the 2 I want for £90??? - I'll let you know :D

that's what I'm talking about - Nice work :D

Now - Can I use the code twice and get the 2 I want for £90??? - I'll let you know :D

The code is for 10% off so id imagine it give you a £10 discount :good:

my lfs does them for £55 iirc £58 delivered from ther ebay shop. uk spec. with full uk warrenty. There a good filter but i have had issues with water bypass in with it . drity water in straight out again imho its a design fault (needs a rubber seal between the inlet pipe on the motor head and the top tray) other than that no problems apart from the usual build up in the pipes

The code is for 10% off so id imagine it give you a £10 discount :good:

Even better :D :D :good:

I've already decided that this filter is the one I'm going for as the 1200's Ive already got are doing a great job and have been for 18 months or so now :)

Russell

Do you use all the filter material in yours (minus Carbon)

or use something else or just leave an empty basket or....???

I find my flow reduces after 2 or 3 weeks!!

Andy

Russell

Do you use all the filter material in yours (minus Carbon)

or use something else or just leave an empty basket or....???

I find my flow reduces after 2 or 3 weeks!!

Andy

Full media in them - I've not had any issues with flow problems :good:
The one running on our 350L runs fine for about 5-6 months before flow is considerably reduced...

Just ordered 2

I got a 10% welcome discount as I'm a new customer - so couldnt use the code above

Thats also worth noting
10% off your first order :good:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back