Fawkiia
New Member
One of my glo-light tetras has drained of color -- I peeked in to my 10 gallon as soon as I got home -- and fed them. The tetra in question has lost that red color in its eye, and partially in its body.
What could be the problems -- and what could I do about it? ):
Of course, tetras are replacable -- but i don't want to lose it, honestly.
I have three tetras in the 10 gallon with a cory cat, and only one has had the dramatic change in color.
I also was not sure where exactly to put this -- because I'm not even sure what to do with it. Because i havent run into anything like this before.
What could be the problems -- and what could I do about it? ):
Of course, tetras are replacable -- but i don't want to lose it, honestly.
I have three tetras in the 10 gallon with a cory cat, and only one has had the dramatic change in color.
I also was not sure where exactly to put this -- because I'm not even sure what to do with it. Because i havent run into anything like this before.
If I ever notice anything unusual I start by doing a waterchange. What are you water stats? It would be a good idea to draw off a sample of water from your tank before starting the water change, and get it tested. If this is a recent problem, and you have been keeping them for a few months, consider reducing the temperature to reduce the speed at which any disease, that may be presant, can spread. 







