Hello! I've just come back from a local pub/bar in Chester called Off The Wall. They have a 125 Litre fish tank behind the bar with a Jagermeister logo plastered on it with the following fish in it:
3 x Large Angel Fish
3 x Large Sharks (not sure what type, silver with large heads)
3 x Red Tail Sharks
1 x Zebra Danio
1 x Common Pleco
1 x Betta
Disgusting. All the Angel fish were nipping each other and the Sharks were always chasing each other. To think that such a tank exists. If that was an ill treated dog I knew about I could call the RSPCA, but with fish... what can I do!? sigh
3 x Large Angel Fish
3 x Large Sharks (not sure what type, silver with large heads)
3 x Red Tail Sharks
1 x Zebra Danio
1 x Common Pleco
1 x Betta
Disgusting. All the Angel fish were nipping each other and the Sharks were always chasing each other. To think that such a tank exists. If that was an ill treated dog I knew about I could call the RSPCA, but with fish... what can I do!? sigh

so funny he makes me laugh







