Tanks For Sale

my911gt2

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
3ft jewel fish tank + stand ( in beach ) (£300 ) , eheim pro filter (£135) , JBL co2 kit (£99.99) , JBL fertilizer (£23.99) , two bags of Gravel
(£20) twin T5 light bar (£100 ) also comes with net and heater , the prices given are a ruff idea of how much this set up has cost me to get up and running , want £200 for the lot, all up and running can be seen running ,

also have TWO 4ft tanks on nice metal stand for sale £50 both fully water tight ,

Tropquarium 68L + Stand with Fluvil 4 plus filter , 200W heater . air pump , light hud with built in timer (never need to turn lights on or off does it for you ) also comes with Biolife Filter but that needs new pump tho not used due to 4 plus filter in place (£15 from fish shop) looking for £135 for the tank and filters e,c,t

Large fish pond pump , £30 under but still works fine , had it running my system in my shed ,

brand new 900w generator used once to test , had as back up in case of power cut , cost me over £150 just over a year ago , £60

hi , they do have tops and no lights

i do have starters and tubes i can do for them,

i am in Worthing West Sussex

i have dibbs on the co2 set and the eheim. i may not want it but i have dibbs.

sorry everything is first come first servered ,

if you put the money in my hand its yours , if you say you want something then keep messing me around im going to let it go to someone who is wanting and has the money ,

sorry but i dont have to put people off on items for people who going to mess me around ,

i want t know the specs, saying its an eheim filter is no good to me, there are many. i have even given you the measurement of the filters so you can measure it and tell me which one yours is.

i want t know the specs, saying its an eheim filter is no good to me, there are many. i have even given you the measurement of the filters so you can measure it and tell me which one yours is.

ok i have sent you pics , it is a 2224 pro filter ,

i also have an eheim ecco for sale ,

but i am not going to give items away ,

JBL profie 2 set , £40 no thanks , i can get more on ebay , but i am open to "real" offers ,

please do not think i am going to be giving items away but i also wont be trying to rip people off ,

thanks

finally, thank you its the 2224. (how can you not know?) £40 is a good offer seeing as it has no bottle with it, apart from a FE that is USED.

i would like more then £30 for it please

thanks

anyone else fancy anything

The 2 4 foot tanks
Is that £50 each or for the 2?

i have put them on ebay now due to thinkin no one wanted them but was £50 for the pair you may get a bargin then Item number: 150311733776

Tropquarium 68L + Stand with Fluvil 4 plus filter , 200W heater . air pump , light hud with built in timer (never need to turn lights on or off does it for you ) also comes with Biolife Filter but that needs new pump tho not used due to 4 plus filter in place (£15 from fish shop) looking for £135 for the tank and filters e,c,t

Large fish pond pump , £30 under but still works fine , had it running my system in my shed ,

brand new 900w generator used once to test , had as back up in case of power cut , cost me over £150 just over a year ago , £60

still for sale

Most reactions

Back