Tanks and your equipment...

Aj86

Fishaholic
Reaction score
What size tanks do you have and what filters and heaters do you use with them?

on my 60 gallon tank I have 2 aquaclear 300s and an eheim canister filter. I have a 200W Marineland heater.
10 gallon - cheapo 50W heater, Biowheel 125

Well for my bigger tanks..

I have 5 55g tanks a 75g and a 125g.... :)

Well In one of my 55g tanks... I have 2 Marineland Emperor bio-wheel Power filter and Ehiem Canister filter. :)
I also Have a 150W Heater :nod:

I have a 40gal Oceanic stretch hex with a Emperor 280 biowheel power filter and Fluval 304. The heater is a 150 Visi-Therm. These two filters give me a turn rate of over 13x/hr. This tank has a UV clarifier.

My pending purchase (this week) is going to be an Oceanic 58gal show and with use a Emperor 400 biowheel and a Fluval 304. This will be a goldfish tank and will not have a heater. Due to the large amount of waste produced by goldfish, I feel a circulation rate of 10x/hr is preferred. With the combination of filters I will have over 11x/hr filtration rate. This tank will have a UV clarifier

Um, thirty gallon has 'mystery' heater that works, filter's a penguin 160 with a missing biowheel (older filter, can't find biowheel at store yet, still hunting) the five has a underground that almost has no purpose, considering the lone guppy in it and no heater because my house is a freakin oven!

30 gall: Filtration Fluval 204 and Aquaclear 300
Heater: 200watt
75gall:Filtration Eheim 2217 and Aquaclear 300
Heater:300 watt
10gall:Filtration Aquaclear 200
Heater:150watt
6 gall:Filtration All in One tank (trickle filter? has ceramic noodles)
Heater:100watt

I have the following....

35 UKGal -
1 Eheim 2213 Canister Filter + Spray Bar
1 Aquatronics heater
1 Aquatronics NewAir 3 Air Pump + 2.5ft Bubble Wall

8.5 UKGal -
1 Fluval 1Plus Under water Power Filter
1 Aqautronics NewAir 1 Air Pump + 8" Air Stone
1 Aquatronics heater

Not sure if you wanted heater wattage as well, il have to take a look :)

37 gal: Aquaclear 300 filter, 200 watt thermal compact heater
25 gal: Aquaclear 150 and Aquaclear Mini filters, 50 watt thermal compact heater

F1

Sig says it all really ;)

Juwel internal filter with internal heater, not sure of the wattage on the heater but it came with the tank so it was meant for the amount of water it holds :thumbs:

Most reactions

Back