I thought that another reason it was closed was because the mods didnt have time to keep up with it.
I personally think that you dont need a mod to run the comp. like the POTM isnt run by a mod. That one is always up to date.
Also, with the cheating thing, I think that you should have at least three pics of the tank/fish in order to prove it. That seems better. But I only know of one cheating incident.
I personally think that you dont need a mod to run the comp. like the POTM isnt run by a mod. That one is always up to date.
Also, with the cheating thing, I think that you should have at least three pics of the tank/fish in order to prove it. That seems better. But I only know of one cheating incident.


![Journaling Fancy Goldfish Fry Nanotank[Batch Dec-25-2009]](https://www.fishforums.net/data/files/featured_images/69/featuredimages_c4fb4ff550abfa4e.webp)





