Tank 40x16x16"

jonny_dw

Fishaholic
Joined
Jul 6, 2008
Messages
558
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Derby, England
Hey,

Im looking for a tank thats 40x16x16" and it seems to be rather difficult. The closest I can find is a juwel rekord 120 which is 40x12x15. I wouldnt make my own aquarium as I dont trust my DIY skills with housing an approx 160L tank lol. So does anyone know of a manufacture and model that is close to 40x16x16".
 
Hey,

Im looking for a tank thats 40x16x16" and it seems to be rather difficult. The closest I can find is a juwel rekord 120 which is 40x12x15. I wouldnt make my own aquarium as I dont trust my DIY skills with housing an approx 160L tank lol. So does anyone know of a manufacture and model that is close to 40x16x16".

Where are you based ?
 

Most reactions

Back
Top