Hi all, I have just been in the coral and invertibrate section but there is no one about so I thought I would ask here just in case.
I have picked up today an ex marine tank. I have emptied the filter (boi balls and shells?) and found at the bottom 2 rocks, now these rocks have little things moving in them, there is only a tiny bit of water in the bottom of the filter but I have put the rocks back for now. What on earth should I do with them!!!!!! I am a big softy and now upset as there are living creatures in peril. I am presuming this is what they call live rock? I havnt a clue about marine. Would you think this rock be any good for anyone?
I have picked up today an ex marine tank. I have emptied the filter (boi balls and shells?) and found at the bottom 2 rocks, now these rocks have little things moving in them, there is only a tiny bit of water in the bottom of the filter but I have put the rocks back for now. What on earth should I do with them!!!!!! I am a big softy and now upset as there are living creatures in peril. I am presuming this is what they call live rock? I havnt a clue about marine. Would you think this rock be any good for anyone?







