Hi,
I have a well established AR-850 [160 litres] with a variety of small fish, 2 Zebra Danio, 5 Silvertip Tetra, 8 Black Neon Tetra, 6 Cherry Barbs, 2 Peppered Corys and 5 Diamond Head Tetra.
For the past week or so 2 of the DH Tetra have been behaving in a strange way, at first I thought they were 'displaying' like 2 of the Silvertips do--beautifully--- but now I'm not so sure.
They are almost vertical and moving very fast 'on the spot' Sometimes they do do it next to each other but not always, I have added a short mov to give an idea and also a picture of the normal ones all trying to eat the Corys wafer !!!!
Any suggestions, all parameters spot on.

I have a well established AR-850 [160 litres] with a variety of small fish, 2 Zebra Danio, 5 Silvertip Tetra, 8 Black Neon Tetra, 6 Cherry Barbs, 2 Peppered Corys and 5 Diamond Head Tetra.
For the past week or so 2 of the DH Tetra have been behaving in a strange way, at first I thought they were 'displaying' like 2 of the Silvertips do--beautifully--- but now I'm not so sure.
They are almost vertical and moving very fast 'on the spot' Sometimes they do do it next to each other but not always, I have added a short mov to give an idea and also a picture of the normal ones all trying to eat the Corys wafer !!!!
Any suggestions, all parameters spot on.








