Christi_22
Fish Crazy
Hi
I wonder if anyone can tell me which type of fish this is. (sorry if I have posted in wrong section, but i really don't know which category to post in)
Basically I came across a classified ad whilst browsing on-line, requesting help in identifying the fish (there are 2 of them apparently). I really dont have a clue (Arowana)???
I have asked for some more photos as this isn't too clear.
Hope someone can I.D.
Cheers
C
I wonder if anyone can tell me which type of fish this is. (sorry if I have posted in wrong section, but i really don't know which category to post in)
Basically I came across a classified ad whilst browsing on-line, requesting help in identifying the fish (there are 2 of them apparently). I really dont have a clue (Arowana)???
I have asked for some more photos as this isn't too clear.
Hope someone can I.D.
Cheers
C







