Stocking

Floyds mum

Fish Herder
Joined
Jul 31, 2009
Messages
1,143
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Ive just set a 35L tank up today (currently doing a fish less cycle)
Im eventually having hopefully guppies. emerald eye rasboras and possibly an algae eater.
Any other/better ideas for fish (bright colours and/or neon preferred)
 
Personally in a 35L I'd have a male Betta and 6 or 7 Cory catfish. Bettas come in so many pretty colors.
But if you want guppies, I'd either do all male or all female unless you have space for thousands of babies :blink:

So I think for stocking you should have either:

1xmale Betta
6xcory cats
OR
4x male guppies
5x emerald eye rasbora
3xOtocinclus catfish (good algae eaters)
 
Personally in a 35L I'd have a male Betta and 6 or 7 Cory catfish. Bettas come in so many pretty colors.
But if you want guppies, I'd either do all male or all female unless you have space for thousands of babies :blink:

So I think for stocking you should have either:

1xmale Betta
6xcory cats
OR
4x male guppies
5x emerald eye rasbora
3xOtocinclus catfish (good algae eaters)

Ok thanx lol i wont be getting otto's cos i never seem to do well with them but i love corys lol
 

Most reactions

Back
Top