Since some of you may know I recently moved all my fish from my 20g to my 55g and there doing great and for once the tetras are swimming all over the tank and they even come out with the light on and swim just like they were when the lights were out.
So I want a new kind of fish I've never kept before for my 20g, so far I've kept black widow tetras and x-ray and red eye tetras and a pleco and corys but I want an active tank this time not a boring one like it used to be when the tetras just hid in the plants all day. Any suggestions, also I do know I'm getting a bristlenose pleco for it?
So I want a new kind of fish I've never kept before for my 20g, so far I've kept black widow tetras and x-ray and red eye tetras and a pleco and corys but I want an active tank this time not a boring one like it used to be when the tetras just hid in the plants all day. Any suggestions, also I do know I'm getting a bristlenose pleco for it?







